KB 88 is formulated to attack and quickly release rusted and corroded nuts, bolts, hinges and other frozen components. With extremely high solvency, low surface tension and special additives, KB 88 enhances penetration, lubrication and corrosion attack. This unique penetrant outperforms the competition in independent lab tests. KB 88 penetrates faster and deeper than most other similar products in the market place. KB 88 meets many local, state and federal VOC regulations, such as those of the California Air Resources Board (CARB), keeping the customer within VOC regulatory guidelines.
- Quickly releases rusted and corroded bolts, nuts, hinges and other frozen components.
- Extremely high solvency, low surface tension
- Enhanced penetration, lubrication
- Outperforms the competition in independent lab tests.
- Penetrates faster and deeper than most other similar products in the market place.
- Meets the California Air Resources Board (CARB),VOC regulatory guidelines.
- NSF registered category H2 #138554 (aerosol), #138553 (bulk)
- Inverta Spray Valve
||13 oz. (367 grams) aerosol
||1 gal. (3.78 liters)
||5 gal. (18.93 liters)
||55 gal. (208 liters)
Bearings, Bolts, Chains, Conveyors, Corroded Fasteners, Equipment disassembly, Hinges, Nuts, Plumbing Fixtures, Pulleys, Screws, Shafts
Technical Datasheet (TDS)
Material Safety Datasheet (MSDS)