P-420 is an unique PTFE film tape. High tensile capabilities make P-420 ideal for use in the cure process of composite parts.
It is an ideal tape to be used whenever a slick surface and anti-friction surface is needed. P-420 is also used as an effective anchoring tape for the release film and bleeder layer in composite bonding applications.
- Carrier: unique PTFE film
- Adhesive: cured silicone
- Total Thickness: 3.6 mils / 0.092 mm
- Adhesion To Steel: 250 cN/cm
- Colour: orange
- Tensile Strength: 44.2 N/cm
- Specific Applications: composite bonding
Technical Datasheet (TDS)